HealthEC has been named a 2018 CMS-approved Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) by CMS for its MIPS program.
As a QCDR, HealthEC can collect and submit data to CMS on behalf of clinicians for MIPS reporting, and can also create new measures that better serve specialty providers. New measures must be reviewed and approved by CMS, and would go into effect the year after approval.
Beyond keeping individual providers MIPS compliant, HealthEC offers a range of competitively priced services to evaluate baseline performance, identify an optimal reporting strategy based on performance across the group or system, establish plans to improve metrics and monitor the effects of process changes.
HealthEC Simplifies MIPS
HealthEC eases the provider burden for MIPS reporting by eliminating several tedious steps and reducing overhead costs. HealthEC will help ensure your MIPS success through the following four easy steps:
- The provider uploads 837 billing summary files, Meaningful Use reports from their EMR, and CCDAs for all patients. As an alternative, HealthEC can communicate directly with the billing service and EMR vendor to eliminate the need for IT assistance.
- HealthEC provides a recommendation of best-performing measures to consider for submission.
- HealthEC can collaborate with practice leaders to develop and execute a process improvement plan to improve outlying measures. One-time or year-round consulting is available.
- All measure data is submitted by HealthEC on behalf of the practice
Benefits of Partnering with HealthEC
HealthEC has the knowledge, experience and technology to help you succeed under the MACRA Quality Payment Program:
- Data aggregation expertise
- HealthEC receives raw data from the provider (837 billing files, MU reports and CCDAs); you do not need to process the data in any way prior to submission
- HealthEC calculates the numerators and denominators for all measures
- Quick turn-around with program recommendations
- Real-time monitoring of performance against measures, with feedback to address care gaps
- Provider-level dashboards to reinforce program initiatives